By accessing materials on the Plasteax website, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
- Copyright Ownership: Plasteax owns the copyright for or has permission to use all materials on the site. You are allowed to read and use this information for personal use only. Sharing materials by copying or sending them to others is not permitted. You can, however, guide colleagues to find the material themselves. The materials on the Plasteax website are protected by copyright law.
- Use of Communication Tools: If you decide to use communication tools provided, such as email and list servers, you grant Plasteax full and unrestricted permission to use and republish any content you post on the site in any way Plasteax sees fit, without compensation to you. Posting unlawful, obscene, defamatory, or offensive content is not allowed. Using the site for commercial purposes, including mass email solicitations (spamming), is prohibited. If Plasteax believes you are abusing these privileges, they may delete your posts and terminate your access to the site without notice or liability.
- Disclaimer: You understand that the contents of the Plasteax online platform and your ability to access the site are provided “as is.” Plasteax does not guarantee that any files you download from its site are free from viruses. It is recommended that you use virus-checking software. The presence of links from Plasteax to other sites does not make Plasteax responsible for the content on those linked sites.
- Data Accuracy: You also understand that the contents of the Plasteax online platform are provided “as is” and that Plasteax does not guarantee that the data is error-free. The data in Plasteax is the result of external data collection and/or modeling and may contain errors. You, as the user of the data, are solely responsible for any decisions or actions taken based on this data. Plasteax cannot be held responsible for the use or misuse of the data, even in cases of errors in the datasets.
- Liability: As a condition of accessing and using the Plasteax website, you agree that Plasteax is not liable for any consequences or events that occur as a result of your use of the site.
Web Links to Plasteax
Links to the Plasteax website are allowed with the permission of Plasteax. Plasteax has established the following policy for linking to its site:
- The Plasteax logo may not be used in links without prior permission from Plasteax.
- Links should not suggest or imply that Plasteax endorses any products or services of the linking organization or that there is any formal relationship between the organizations without prior permission from Plasteax.
- Links should direct to the Plasteax server. Mirroring or storing Plasteax content on any other site is not permitted without prior permission.
- Plasteax content should not be framed within a linking site. Links should either lead users to exit the linking site or open Plasteax content in a new window.
- All references to Plasteax must accurately identify EA (the organization) and its funding sources.
- Links should point to the front page of the relevant topic. Deep links to specific content are not allowed, as specific content pages may expire or be deleted without notice.
For additional information or to request permission to link to Plasteax, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Service
By accessing materials on any Plasteax online platform, you acknowledge the following:
- You understand that the site is owned and operated by EA and contains copyrighted material for which EA holds the copyright or has permission to use.
- You are authorized to download material from the site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you maintain all copyright and proprietary notices. Modifying, copying, reproducing, publishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, or distributing any material from the site, including programming code and software, is strictly prohibited without express written permission from Plasteax.
- Your rights to use the material are personal and may not be assigned or transferred to others. You are responsible for all access to the site using your identification and any required password.
- Downloading material does not grant you any ownership rights over it.
Licence to PLASTEAX
If you post a message via email or on any community or other section of this site that permits such messages, upload files, input data, or engage in any form of communication through this service, you grant Plasteax a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted license to:
- Use, copy, publish, distribute, adapt, transmit, publicly perform, or display any of these communications.
- Allow others to exercise the aforementioned rights with respect to the communication.
These grants include the right to utilize any proprietary rights within the communication, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark, or patent laws in relevant jurisdictions.
The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without any warranty, either express or implied. To the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, Plasteax disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Plasteax does not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free performance of this website, and it does not guarantee that defects will be corrected or that this site, including list servers or the servers that make it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Plasteax may provide links and pointers to websites maintained by others. PLASTEAX has no control or responsibility for any information, products, or services on these third-party sites.
Plasteax does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this site or on third-party sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. You assume the risk when using this material and bear the entire cost of any necessary maintenance, repair, or correction.
By subscribing to our mailing list, you give consent to the collection and utilization of your personal data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms outlined here, please refrain from subscribing. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process Personal Data collected on this website or provided by you. Please note that any consent you provide will be entirely voluntary. However, if you do not grant the requested consent for the processing of your Personal Data, you may not be able to access some services and features on this website.
Actions Plasteax may take with your personal data:
- Plasteax will send you emails containing our data updates.
- Plasteax may send you related e-newsletters as a benefit of subscribing to our website.
- Plasteax may occasionally send you email and mail invitations to participate in plastic-related events or to learn more about the topic and the services offered. This may include invitations to relevant webinars, conferences, and meetings.
- Plasteax will send you email and/or use a third party to call the phone number you provide to reconfirm your subscription. This includes notifications of renewal or expiration, new subscription solicitations, and account information emails.
- Plasteax may occasionally send invitations to participate in surveys. All survey responses are compiled and reported anonymously.
- Plasteax may gather publicly available information about you from social media and other third-party sources.
- Plasteax may enhance your personal data with behavioral information, subscriber data, event information, or website data that we have about you.
This agreement remains in effect until it is terminated. You have the option to terminate it at any time by simply no longer using the site. Plasteax reserves the right to terminate Plasteax or any of its services at any time without prior notice. Additionally, Plasteax may terminate your access to Plasteax if you violate any of these terms of service, and this may occur without prior notice. In the event of termination, you will lose your authorization to access the terminated services. The disclaimers and limitations of liability established based on prior use of the site, as outlined in this agreement, will continue to apply.